December 10th, 7PM ET / 4PM PT
Being in Beloved Community
Creating a community circle on our retreats is a cherished act. It’s where we connect, share, and witness. While we lament the loss of this space during the pandemic, we center and celebrate the opportunities we do have to gather in community. We invite you to join us in a special virtual circle on December 10th. In the 90-minute gathering, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a guided practice with members of the Teachers Advisory Council
- Get introduced to our Collaborative Leadership System and how power is held at iBme
- Learn more about the history and insights of our 10-Year Equity Progress Report
- Meet new leader of program strategy, equity, and community engagement, Tonya Jones
- Hear about our 2020 impact and plan for 2021
- Plus a special performance by iBme Teen Leader!
Please RSVP below!
RSVP to the Community Gathering
We’ll send out a final reminder 5 hours before the start time.
Thank you, we've exceeded our goal of $65,000!
$92,422 raised from 102 generous donors.
Take advantage of our donor match to maximize your gift!
Gifts of $250-999 will be matched at 50%, gifts of $1,000-2,499 will be matched at 100%, and
gifts of $2,500-4,000 will be matched at 150% – a gift of $4,000 will become $10,000!