THU, DEC 9TH 6:30PM ET / 3:30PM PT (75 MINS)
Being in Beloved Community
Creating a community circle on our retreats is a cherished act. It’s where we connect, share, and witness. While we lament the loss of this space during the pandemic, we center and celebrate the opportunities we do have to gather in community. We invite you to join us in a special virtual circle on December 9th. In the 75-minute gathering, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a guided practice with iBme Teacher, Zac Ispa-Landa
- Connect with community members in breakout discussions
- Get introduced to our newly-formed Youth Advisory Committee and hear about their experience this year
- Learn about our 2021 impact and plan for 2022
- Plus one special surprise!
Please RSVP below!
RSVP to the Community Gathering
We’ll send out a final reminder 1 day before the event.
Give the gift of mindfulness, and help us reach our year-end goal.
$90,463 raised from 62 generous donors.
Take advantage of our donor match to maximize your gift!
Gifts of $500-999 will be matched at 50%, gifts of $1,000-2,499 will be matched at 100%, and
gifts of $2,500-4,000 will be matched at 150% – a gift of $4,000 will become $10,000!