Mindfulness Teacher Training: Program Fee Details
Partial scholarships are available including a specific fund for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and people of color) applicants. Priority is given to early decision applicants.
For any retreat that is held online instead of in person, full pay participants will receive a $300 reduction in tuition (per retreat). Please note this does not apply to those on scholarship.
The $7,750 Program Fee covers:
- Two 5-night, 6-day residential retreats with room, board, and airport transportation
- One 5-night online retreat
- Online curriculum
- Individual personal/professional mentoring
- Practicum supervision
- Monthly small group meetings
- Guidance for structured daily meditation
iBme is committed to training diverse leaders in the growing field of secular mindfulness who can serve a wide range of communities reflecting racial, gender, economic, and religious differences.